To add a new club on your mobile device please follow these instructions:
1) Log into your app.
2) Navigate to the My Bag page.
3) Tap on the tag slot of your choice. If you intend to add a club that does not have a specific slot such as a 5 wood or a 3 iron then tap on the X1 or X2 slot.
4) Tap on the 'New Club' button.
5) You will start by selecting your club type, driver/wood/putter etc. Tap on the relevant box. Then tap on "Continue".
6) The next step is selecting the specific club number, for example a 7 iron or a 3 wood. Tap on the box applicable to you. Then press "Continue".
7) You will then select the club make. Scroll through the list and tap on your club make to select it, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and press "Continue".
8) Now you will select your club model. Scroll through the list and tap on your club model to select it, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and press "Continue".
9) Once you have completed all these steps you will see a review page. If you are happy with all the selections then press the "Complete" button to confirm the club creation. You will then be taken back to the My Bag home screen where the new club will be assigned to the tag slot you selected.
If you didn't create your clubs before playing and uploading a round then you will find that default clubs have been added and assigned to your My Bag. This is because the watch has detected these when you played. You are now free to edit these clubs to the correct make and model of your clubs. Click here to find out more about editing a created club.